- Discounts – as a NCRC member, you are entitled to discounts of 10% to 15% at many local area stores. Including:
- Race Discounts – NCRC sponsors many races including: The Celebration 5K and Family Mile (formerly the Women’s Distance Festival), Run for the Roses, American Tobacco Trail 10 Miler, NCRC Classic Half-Marathon & 10K. Member only discounts to club sponsored races!
- Newsletter – every other month you will receive the award winning The Running Account newsletter to keep you up to date with what’s happening.
- Coach Bob’s individualized training plans and member only track workouts.
- Adopt-A-Highway – every 3 months a bunch of NCRC members get together to pick up the trash near Shelley Lake. Bet you never thought you could have a good time picking up trash, but you can with NCRC!
- Thursday Night Social Runs (March – September) – If you are looking to run with a great group of people, then look no further. Every Thursday during the spring and summer, a bunch of club members get together for a fun run along our greenways and neighborhoods.
- Socialize – from post-run fun at a local pub to our yearly cookouts and other family-friendly events, you’ll have a chance to meet new friends and visit with old ones throughout the year. Don’t miss our race road trips with on-location gatherings either.
- Themed runs and social runs like the Snoopy’s Run and impromtu Random Runs.
- Volunteer rewards.
- Individual and Family Memberships available – it’s easy and inexpensive to sign up.
$25 – Individual Membership
$35 – Family Membership
Individual Membership entitles a member to all the privileges of membership, including bimonthly newsletter, discounts at Triangle Area Running Stores, the ability to purchase Club Clothing, be eligible for volunteer rewards, vote and hold office and fully participate in all Club functions.
Family Membership is for family households with 2 or more members who wish to join (only one newsletter per family will be mailed). This includes all privileges noted in Regular membership. One vote per adult member in the family.
Questions regarding membership, need to merge two individual memberships into a family membership or if you have technical difficulties please: email@example.com with NCRC membership in subject line.